Each session begins with an icebreaker where the mentor interacts with the participants and discusses the scope of the workshop and what they can expect from the workshop.
1. Introduction to Photography – The Vital Elements
2. Choosing a Camera and Essential Features of a DSLR
3. Understanding your Camera and Handling Equipment
5. Creating Shallow Depth of Field
6. Introduction to Fine Art Photography
7. Introduction to Portraiture
8. Practical Session
9. Q & A Session
10. Feedback and Suggestions
Date: To be announced soon
Who should attend?
What you should carry?
» DSLR with lenses suitable for portrait photography
» DSLRs for practice during the workshop